Yes, we strive to not only meet USP <797> standards but exceed the applicable guidelines. Aside from our initial and ongoing training of our pharmacists and support staff, we perform the Following tests every six months:
- High risk media-fill testing
- Gloved fingertip sampling
- Post media-fill fingertip sampling
- Viable air sampling by an independent testing agency
- Smoke, leak, and ISO 5 classification certification on all of our laminar flow hoods by an independent testing agency
- Surface sampling and air quality tests for compounding areas, ante rooms, and cleanrooms by an independent testing agency
Additionally, our compounding staff participates in regular testing to develop the knowledge and practical skills required to produce quality products.